(716) 361-6846

The sun is out, the boat is dried up, we are ready for the first cruise. We decided to go to Poulsbo, a lovely little town on Kitsap Peninsula. It’s about 3-4 hours of sailing from Everett, depending on how fast you go. Poulsbo has a very nice marina, friendly staff, and friendly little town with Scandinavian heritage. You can find a lot of interesting little shops there, ice cream, restaurants, and our favorite – a cozy bookstore. Filip always walks out of there from some book. It was the case this time as well.

It was great to spend the night onboard. The boat is really comfortable, and it’s great to have full-size head, with a shower, lots of storage space, and good size cabins. We are missing whole bunch of stuff right now, and just taking a lot of notes and adding to the to-do list. Next time we will need to bring in more equipment 🙂

Luna likes the boat too. She likes to walk around the deck and rest on the foredeck even when we are underway. There is enough space for her, and the lifelines makes us feel safe to let her do it. And she now has a permanent sleeping quarters in the “garage” section – the storage space in the aft-port part of the boat. Lots of room and dedicated access from cockpit, makes it an ideal space for her.

Click below for more images.


Papa is now ours! We took the delivery on Friday, August 14th. Probably the most miserable day we could have picked. I think this has been the coldest and wettest day of the whole summer. Jeff and I have motored the whole way from Anacortes, through the Swinomish Channel and down through Saratoga Passage. It rained all the way and we even heard some thunder. Visibility was for about a mile at best. We did not even had a dodger installed yet, so no place to hide. The good thing that Papa has an onboard diesel heater, and we could warm up the cabin. At the end, we finally saw the Hat Island, and familiar view of Everett skyline. Came in to a berth on Dock B in South side of Everett Marina. Papa is now moored in and awaiting new adventures. Let’s first get dried up though…


Finally the day has come to get Papa into the water. The mast is up, the bottom is painted, all the extra equipment in installed, we are ready to go. The folks at Marine Servicenter has called us up and we went for the final test sail. Jeff took us out and we did a bit of back and forth sailing in the bay outside of the marina in Anacortes. The weather really cooperated, and everything worked out as it should. The boat is really easy to sail. Still, docking is a bit scary, as I need to get used to the size. We are quite a bit longer and sitting much higher above the water then we used before in our little trimaran. Practice will help. Next – we will take Papa to Everett in a few days. Check out the photos.


Commissioning is underway. We went today to check on the progress. The boat looks really big when its out of the water. I really like the deep keel and how sleek it looks. The cockpit looks great, with the new table. We ordered the table without seeing a boat with one, but I think it has been the right choice. A few more weeks and she will be in the water. Check out more pictures below.

(423) 483-5698

Our long-awaited boat is finally here. Hull # 205. It has been shipped from France via Panama Canal up to Tacoma, WA. From there it was trucked to Anacortes, WA, where the Marine Servicenter has their boat yard. In the next weeks the team will be commissioning the boat and getting her ready for us 🙂 Still more waiting…